Friday, October 5, 2012

Photo Friday (Is It Too Late? Edition)

Hi-ya, there!

Man, was I a busy bee today! Sus and I ran out from Charlotte Ave all the way to Hendersonville and back again! We hit three thrift stores, dealt with some TSU paperwork shenanigans, got my oil changed, I got a flu shot (I sound like a septuagenarian now), and had a lot of fun along the way, but it has me waaaaay behind on 1) eating food and 2) posting about Doris and Ray. Sadly, I put the first option as a priority, but I didn't want you to think I forgot about our favorite midcentury couple. So here's one for the road on a Friday afternoon:


Isn't this a pretty cheesecake shot of Doris? It was taken on their honeymoon to Florida in 1957, I think. What a cute bathing suit, and how great is it the way the black and white makes the sun and the sea and the sand all kind of melt into one another? Makes me wish I was vacation-bound right now, instead of kitchen-stove bound. Lunch is a-callin' me.

Hope you have a great weekend, and I'll see you guys, with more vintage madness, on Monday! Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...