Monday, April 14, 2014

Blogger Sabbatical (One Week Only!)

Hi, guys!

How's tricks? I think I'm going to take a week off the constant blogging schedule to see if I can't decompress a little...you know how much I love gabbing to you about my shopping exploits and the spoils of war, but this gal is burned out between being a domestic goddess, a Dewey decimal guru, and a darn good deal spotter. It's hard work making it look this easy. ;) However! There are all kinds of exciting things coming down the pipeline, so never fear, never fret-- I can't keep this stuff to myself for long. Hope you have a great MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday, and I'll see you back here a week from today (mark your calendars) with more from the vintage vault. Just think of all the things we'll have to talk about by then!! In the meantime, enjoy these vintage photos of a sixties' IBM office whose patriotic color scheme makes me want to run for a paint can. The future is now!

Take care, talk soon!

Lisa





5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy the sabbatical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. I feel like I take one almost every May...It seems historically I can only get about 3 posts in that month. nice weather is distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good week! I will look forward to seeing you back soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...