Wednesday, January 25, 2012

She Was a Bird on Facebook

Did you know...My Pretty Baby Cried She Was a Bird has its very own Facebook page? You didn't?! Well, here's a sneak peek, fiends and fans:

Photobucket

I've spent long enough inundating both intimates and acquaintances' newsfeeds with links to estate sale pictures, Craigslist oddities, 1950's hairstyles I'd like to try, vintage toy payphones (see above), Lucite jewelry, and the like. I'm funneling all that charisma and sassafras into this very blog's Facebook presence from now on! It's YOUR turn to benefit from the daily jumble of vintage links I like to scatter across the world's social media network of choice. PLUS, talk about a much more real-time opportunity to trade tips and quips with other like-mind retrophiles... I'm just sayin'... it could be a lot of fun.


The password is...."FUN"....

Get those keyboards a tip-typin' over to the MPBCSB Facebook page (also featured in the banner to the right of this post) and click the "like" button.

Let's be friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a "liker" now! I guess I need to bite the bullet and create a facebook page for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...